Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WoW 1/15/14 The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkins

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) 
by Michelle Hodkins







It had to end sometime, but Mara had no idea it would end like this. Experience the mind-blowing conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer trilogy.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.










This is one of my favorite thriller series. It seems like a psychological thriller, but it is the best one I have read so far. I recommend this series to anyone who likes paranormal romance, YA, mystery, and fantasy books. I recommend  the first book to one of my best friends and he loved it! Now we anxiously wait for June 10 when this last book comes out and the mystery of Mara Dyer is solved!



No comments:

Post a Comment