Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fever (Songbird, #1) by Melissa Pearl

Fever by Melissa Pearl

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love this book!!! Melissa Pearl writes great books like True Colors, but noting like this before. It was easy to give this a well-deserved 5 stars. I was skeptical about it at first because they sing in the shower but it turned out to be a great beginning at the end. By the way, the ending is sweet and I wish all guys could be like Cole. Ella definitely has the best best friends ever when tragedy hit her. Cole's grandparents are the worst people ever. How they had the good conscience to do what they did to him is beyond me and I hope they have a great time at their new home.

Overall, this book is one that I would recommend to anyone who wanted to read a contemporary romance and loves to read about back in the day good music. Melissa did a wonderful job with this book and her characters and deserves a break for busting this book fast.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment