Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Right Now (A Moment #2)

Sometimes in life....

Things were supposed to get better when Ryan met Lili. I was supposed to move on, get a life... but I'm stuck and lost. Things with my father are not good. There are demons in our closet, big ones. Ones I want to kill him for, I'm seeing a shrink, I'm trying to get better... but my life feels out of control, like I'm a raft adrift on the sea. I don't know where to look, how to get anchored again, and then I meet Zoe Stone. Something about her draws me out of my rut, makes me laugh for real, smile, and for the first time in years I want to be more. But what will she think when she discovers who I really am?

...all we have...

When Alexander Donovan, aka The Golden Adonis, walks into my tattoo parlor, I know I'll do anything to make that man mine. There's an instant connection, a need to know more about him. Everything about him. But there's also a mystery surrounding the guy, when people look at him they only see the man that laughs, that cracks jokes and makes the world think that everything's okay, but I see the truth... I see the darkness that lurks so deep inside few would ever recognize it. I want to help him, I want to be with him, now I just have to make him trust me enough to let me in.

Is Right Now



Right Now (Moments, #2)Right Now by Marie Hall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was such an unbelievable story. This wasn't like any other book that I have read (other then the first book, A Moment). This whole story, not just this book, was about a dark past that two young men had to go through and two girls who could save them from drowning in pain and suffering. Both experience physical, emotional, and mental pain. This book specially was about speaking out, facing your past, and coming to grips about who you are now, not in your past. Ryan and Alex have been through so much and they deserve someone who can forgive them and give them the strength they never had. Both want a person who can be real with them, who can put up with their BS, and love them for who they are now, and not pity them. This was an excellent series and I can't wait for the last book. Warning: People under 16 should not read this.

This book specially was about a guy named Alex who had witnessed a terrible and scaring sight. Zoe has always wanted to be accepted by her family, especially her mother. She realized that was never going to happen. So she started to dress a little gothic to PO her parents and it has worked. Now she works at a tattoo parlor and was the Ice Queen when it came to guys, but not Alex Donavon. Alex is completely mesmerized when he sees Zoe and to be with her before he even knew her. She has had a crush on Alex since high school and still does, even when he makes a big mistake. I suggest that you read this book. It is a real book and it makes you think about some people have to go through in their past to be who they are today.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment