Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green







Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.











There are no words that could possibly describe what I am feeling right now.  I am sad, happy, and everything in between. I love this book. Defiantly a tear-jerker. There are few books that can make me cry, but this book certainly did. I usually read paranormal romance, YA, or dystopian books, but my book club said this would be our first book and that it would be fantastic. They were totally right. It had such realism. It is totally a recommended book. In the beginning I thought it would be a bad book, but I was wrong. 

This is about a 16-year old girl called Hazel who was diagnosed with Stage IV Thyroid cancer three years ago and how she has bee dealing. Then she goes a Cancer Kid Support Group and meets Augustus Waters. He is different and weird all together. But overall, he was different. They disagreed and argued, but they were friends and nothing could come between them until a certain set of events turned their friendship into something else. You have to read the books to find out what's next!!!!! And I'm am positive that you will love it!! Absolutely a 5 star book!

No comments:

Post a Comment